6 Reasons to see a Pediatric Dentist
Children see a pediatrician for their medical needs, why not see a Pediatric Dentist for their dental needs? Come see the difference a Specialist makes!
1. Pediatric dentists, like pediatricians, have advanced training to treat children. Our doctors have been trained to treat cavities in baby teeth which are more susceptible to decay than adult teeth.
2. Child friendly language that our doctors and staff use takes away the fear of the dentistry itself. All aspects of our office are specially designed to accommodate children, including smaller equipment designed for little mouths.
3. Pediatric dentists provide preventative care to promote a healthy lifestyle.
4. Our pediatric dentists provide the finest comprehensive dental care for the children in our practice so they leave the office with a healthy smile and positive attitude toward dental care as they approach childhood.
5. Pediatric dentists have extra training to help address the emotional, physical, and behavioral needs of children- Our doctors understand how best to make the patient feel comfortable and deliver the best oral care.
6. As Pediatric Dentists we often hear “They are just baby teeth, why should I worry about them?” Baby teeth help children chew properly and speak clearly as well as aid in forming a path for permanent teeth to erupt correctly.